A blogging friend of mine, Neal Frankle, has had some extreme technical issues with his Wealth Pilgrim blog over Christmas. As a result, his posts have lost their shine in the eyes of mighty Google.
Given how hard it is to buy presents, survive Christmas ‘fare’, navigate choppy family waters, and to still keep blogging over the holiday period, even without your website falling over, my heart goes out to him.
Plus Neal is a fellow member of the Money Mavens network. This means he is a keeper of one of the eight ingredients of the antidote to the poison consumed by all Mavens. If I don’t answer his call when he beams the MM logo onto the side of his nearest Wal-Mart, all my toes could shrivel up and fall off.
Bottom line – it gives me great pleasure to plug ten of Neal’s favourite posts, both for those of you fed up with Christmas TV, and to give the mighty Google a reboot up the backside.
- Best small business ideas for 2010 and beyond.
- How to avoid debt relief scams.
- Best investments for retirement income.
- The best way to get out of credit card debt fast.
- How to become a financial planner [US].
- 19 great jobs without a college degree.
- 5 ways for US readers to improve your credit score fast.
- How to get senior life insurance cheap.
- Who should buy guaranteed life insurance?
- What is a good FICO Credit Score range? [US]