Morning all! I’m off to stay with some old friends in the Balearics for a few days, and I’ve no intention of keeping up with the Spanish until 4am and then rising to write a post for you at daybreak.
Come now, don’t be like that – it’s not easy doing this every Saturday for five years you know.
Okay, okay, here’s a few links I prepared earlier that I think you’ll find interesting.
- The Eurozone crisis – A bulletin board post from a poster I hugely respect
- US unemployment truly awful [graphic] – Worse slump for generations
- Oaktree Capital Memos – Buffett’s faves, start at the top and work down
- Asset class correlations – It’s all bunk
- My barber is a millionaire – Darwin’s Money
- Stretching rubber band creates more value – Investing Caffeine
- Spending strategies in retirement – Oblivious Investor
- War is a racket – A bit old this one (from 1881!)
- Vanilla Ice real estate – Sadly not a joke
Like links? Subscribe to get them every Saturday. (Even when I’m on holiday!)