Hello! I am away from my desk this week. I hope this automated email finds you well.
- If you want to know how to manage your time better, please press one .
- If you have a query about whether active funds as a group can beat index funds, please press two .
- If you are believe your own home isn’t an investment or even an asset, please press three .
- Think financial freedom sounds ineffably f-ing cool? You’re right. Press four .
- In 2007 when this blog was a baby I reviewed of one of the books that made me. Press five  to learn which one!
- Talking of the good old days, in 2013 I noticed politics was taking a turn for the inexpert. Gasp at Margaret Thatcher’s Childish Children on six .
- What’s that? You’ve £1,000 to tuck away for a year (with some extra risk over normal cash savings) in return for a £100 special bonus? And an affiliate payment to me from RateSetter? Press seven! 
- I missed a wonderful explanation from Oblivious Investor last week on why share prices are still volatile in an efficient market. Press eight  for brain food.
- Do you realize a mortgage is just money rented from a bank? Press nine  if not.
- Finally, if you’re not yet a millionaire, find out how and when you can change this on ten .
It’s a busy world out there, so thanks as ever for reading and subscribing  to Monevator.